EPA 608 Training & Certification
( For Stationary HVACR Systems and Equipment )
Air Concept Solutions is an ESCO Institute EPA Certification Training Provider
HVAC technicians are required to complete EPA 608 training and the EPA section 608 certification test.
For HVAC technicians and helpers: Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act requires that everyone who maintains, services or disposes of appliances that contain regulated refrigerants be certified in proper refrigerant handling techniques.
The EPA 608 exam covers topics like:
- Ozone depletion
- The Clean Air Act
- The Montreal Protocol
- The Three R’s (EPA RRR – Recover, Recycle and Reclaim)
- Substitute refrigerants and oils
- Recovery techniques
- Dehydration evacuation
- Section 608 regulations
- Safety protocols
The class meets for two days.
- 8 hours (Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- EPA Prep Classes & Review
- Booklet and lunch provided
- 2-4 hours (Sunday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- EPA Exam Testing (Online Testing)
- The test consists of 100 questions 25 multiple choice per section: Core, Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3.
- Complete all 4 sections for Universal Certification
IMMEDIATE TEST RESULTS
Your certificate & EPA card will be mailed to you.
COST: $235 (includes study guide booklet)
For more information on EPA 608 requirements, you can visit the EPA site here: EPA section 608.
Call today for the next scheduled EPA Training Classes:
(843) 376 -7214 ask for Jena or Nicole