Air Concept Solutions, LLC is a family owned business and we are always trying to improve the quality, workmanship and service for our customers. We feel that education is the key to this success and we are always looking to move ahead in a positive direction. We are geared to those individuals who take pride in the work and can carry themselves by having a good attitude not to just our customers but to be able to work well with others and have concern of their overall appearance. Nate and HVAC schooling and degrees and certifications are a plus. All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass both a drug and background check. All Service Technicians, Refrigeration Technicians and Equipment Installers must have required by law an EPA Certification. Our customers expect nothing but the best and this why so many choose Air Concept Solutions, LLC as their # 1 Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor. Our goal is to offer excellent customer service each and every time. We are always searching for good qualified individuals seeking employment for these positions listed below.
We Are a Drug FreeWorkplace!
- HVAC Commercial Service Technicians
- HVAC Residential Service Technicians
- HVAC Refrigeration Service Technicians
- HVAC Commercial Duct Installers
- HVAC Residential Duct Installers
- HVAC Commercial Equipment Installers
- HVAC Residential Equipment Installers
- HVAC Refrigeration Equipment Installers
- HVAC Commercial & Residential Sales Rep
- HVAC Helpers Both for Service & Install Crews
Hourly rates are based not just on time in the trade but the individuals overall experience. Please be truthful and complete all fields shown below then submit. You can also call 843-376-7214 for more informatoin. Our Business Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
Learn About Heating & Cooling
Apprenticeships for High School Students