At Air Concept Solutions, llc we approach each job as a problem to be solved, rather than relying on one-size-fits-all solutions. We work with each homeowner or business to design, service and repair their heating system properly so it will meet their comfort needs and their budget needs. We can help you save money long-term by making sure your heating system is performing efficiently. We recognize that every home is different and we have experience installing and maintaining a wide variety of heating and cooling products in small, medium and large environments.
It is always important to have your HVAC system checked at least once a year. Below of items we go over in our seasonal heating checks:
Fall-Winter: Heating/AC Clean & Check
- Check & adjust thermostat
- Install gauges & check operation if needed
- Check evaporator conditions
- Clean & adjust all safety controls
- Clean burners and controls
- Clean & adjust pilot assembly
- Adjust burner for efficiency (air & flame)
- Check for gas leaks in furnace
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check fan controls & ignition start up
- Check furnace for cracked heat exchanger
- Check temperature rise
- Check all wire connections and electrical parts
- Check condensate trap & drain lines
- Check outside condensing coil & condition
- Inspection on ductwork & design
- Inspect filters
Just because the temperature drops outside does not mean you should put up with less than optimal temperatures inside. If you start having any of the following problems, give us a call:
- Your furnace is not providing enough heat.
- Your thermostat readings do not appear to accurately represent the real temperature.
- Your home or business space is not heating consistently (some rooms are warmer than others).
- The air coming through your heating system starts to have a noticeable smell.
- The furnace pilot light does not stay lit.
If you are noticing any of the above, call us today to schedule an appointment so you can stay warm through the colder months and your heating equipment runs more efficiently.
When is it time to replace your furnace?
Are you having to do frequent repairs on your heating equipment?
Is your heating system more than 15 years old?
Does your current heating system not provide enough heat or is the output inconsistent?
Has your current heating system started to make noises?
At Air Concept Solutions we will give you straight answers, great pricing and trustworthy service. We work with all the major brands and cover all types of heating equipment including:
Split & Package Systems
Heat Pump Systems
Our pricing is always fair and our technicians are certified so you can count on our work being done right.
Please call us today for your next call on furnace repair or maintenance service.
We Thank You for Your Business…
Air Concept Solutions provides reliable and affordable HVAC and furnace repair services to the local Summerville, Goose Creek and greater Charleston, SC area. We have been in business for over 35 years. Give us a call and we’ll get your heating system up and running quickly.